Invoices for Club fees have been emailed out earlier in the week. Please see below for the ECU Chequers bank details. Please be sure to use the reference number when making a payment (or your full name).
A/C Name: ECU Chequers Volleyball Club
Bank: Commonwealth Bank of Australia
BSB: 066 005
Ref #: Please see invoice.
- If you have ordered a uniform this MUST be paid for before the first week of WAVL, if you don't pay for the uniform before then it wont be issued to you (this means you will not be able to play).
- There are some places available to help out at the sausage sizzle on the 27th of April if you want to earn $40 off your fees, if you are interested please let me know via email or contact Fiona at training.
- Payment plan arrangements can be made, either email me or see me at training if you would like to discuss the options.
Please contact Kalina, Club Treasurer, at firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any errors or discrepancies.
Team Lists for the 2013 WAVL Season
Please note the following:
- ALL TEAMS train next week on the same day (TUESDAY 26th of March). Women at 5.45pm to 7.45pm and Men at 7.45pm to 9.45pm. REGULAR trainings commence the following week
- Please read through the team lists and contact Gavin Lewis on email@example.com if you have any concerns.
If you are;
- Not on the team lists
- Marked as "not playing" or "withdrawn" INCORRECTLY
- Marked as "undecided" INCORRECTLY OR
- Have to decided to NOT play anymore
- Please contact Gavin Lewis URGENTLY
- We are looking at TWO teams for both Men's and Women's Division 2
- Do NOT be turned off by the large numbers in the divisions as some divisions (ie Division 3 Men) will be losing a number of players who are promoted.
As Gavin said during the try outs, there will be opportunities for players to move grades, depending on their skill and commitment levels.
We wish you the best of luck with the season and we will see you next week.
Club trial dates for 2013 WAVL Season
The grading date for the 2013 Western Australian Volleyball League has already been confirmed. Tuesday 12th March 2013 from 6-10pm will be when grading begins.
Womens: 6 - 8pm
Mens: 8 - 10pm
Social Hits every Wednesday
Social Hits will be every Wednesday from 6pm to 8pm. Cost is $5 per person per session. This is a great way to have fun, keep up your touches and train and find a team for summerleague! Location is the usual place (where we train) at Mt Lawley Sport and Fitness Centre, corner of Stancliffe and Learoyd streets Mt Lawley. All ages and skill levels are welcome, and you do not have to be a member.
New Website coming soon!
We are currently in the process of developing a new ECU Chequers website. Please check back shortly for information regarding the 2013 season. If you would like to be kept up to date with all the latest news from the ECU Chequers volleyball club you can subscribe to our newsletter mailing list or follow us on facebook. If you have a question not answered here or on our facebook page feel free to contact us.